The Oge House on the Riverwalk
A Historic San Antonio Bed and Breakfast
Overlooking the famous San Antonio Riverwalk, the Oge House is a stunning neoclassical antebellum mansion sitting on 1.5 acres in historic downtown. Both business and leisure travelers will enjoy our unparalleled service, elegant rooms, and an ideal location that is only a short walk to the Alamo and Convention Center. The Oge House is part of Noble Inns, a collection of three distinguished San Antonio bed and breakfast properties in the heart of the King William Historic District and the hot Southtown dining scene.
All of our rooms and suites feature:
- Beautiful period décor
- High thread-count linens and queen or king beds
- Private bathrooms with tub and shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet
- Flat-screen TV's with DVD player and cable; complimentary DVD library
- Full breakfast and afternoon refreshments
- Superior Rooms feature fireplaces
- 3 suites feature luxurious granite bathrooms with Whirlpool tubs and separate shower
The Oge House celebrates the elegance of a bygone era when life moved at a slower pace. While we are an easy walk from all downtown attractions, be sure to leave time to linger on our expansive verandas and relax in the lush gardens featuring a gazebo, seating areas, and a hammock where you can easily spend an entire afternoon.
View our three San Antonio, TX bed and breakfasts and book an unforgettable getaway today.
Website Marketing by White Stone Marketing | Photography by Jumping Rocks